Final Task - “Fatal Flaw: The Elena Mercer Case” Crime Documentary

Hello World! Let me tell you how glad I am to have this final piece done! My journey with Media Studies has been bittersweet. I have gone through all the emotions. Whether it be frustration from having to tediously move titles by seconds or the unstoppable laughter when filming, I feel accomplished. 


When I set into this project I had one goal: make something I could be proud of. This means, something I would want to show someone without hesitation. And safe to say, I have achieved my goal. I know this may look differently from other cinematographers of my level but for me I could not be more proud. 


This was not only a solo project but it was also my largest project yet. I had to do months of research, planning, filming, and editing before getting to where I am today. As I write my few final words I find myself getting a tad emotional because I know this is the end to my Media Studies journey. It was a good ride. I tried out something I had absolutely no interest in and found a little coven to combine film and my attributes. 


It was tough. But I only have gratuity for this course looking back. And, thank YOU for following my journey! Looking back, the journey was a bit sweeter than I realized! 


With that, I present to you my opening sequence to my film…



Comments